Tuesday 9 June 2015

Girl And The Fox

I am ready to pounce at that fat chicken it looks like I can get it if I crawl under the fence.
Just then a girl walks outside.
I'm half way under the fence, before I notice she has a pitch fawk.
I think she's after me.
Then i notice she's just breaking up some hay for the chickens coop and feeding them.
Im so glad that she didn't see me.
But as I stumble away I step on a stick and it breaks loudly, the girl looks and I freeze.
Now I know she’s after me for sure.
I turn the corner in the cold dark forest only to find that she’s waiting for me.
She grabs me very tightly, then I bite her hand and she lets go of me.
But she's still after me and she's more furious than ever.
She trips up and hits her head.
She's unconscious.
I know that if she lays there with a cold head, she will freeze to death and I would not let her die.
So I went up to her and layed around her head to keep her warm.
When dawn comes I scatter leaving no trace.
Now im standing at the top of a hill watching her wake, she runs off back to her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.