Wednesday 5 March 2014



                   AT NELSON CREEK
                                                                                 
At Nelson Creek I went camping with my mum.  I went swimming for about 2 and a half hours.  We cooked sausages and corn for dinner and we had glasses of juice.  There were lots of wasps around and they were attracted to my juice.  It was really annoying. At night we had a camp fire and since my shoes were wet I put them by the fire. In the morning we had to jump start the van because the battery was flat, so we went to one of my mums friends house and got them to start it up. Then we went home and unpacked from our camp.

 
 
 
             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max. Yes it was such a good time at Nelson Creek. It is such a magical place! Can't wait for next summer and more trips to Nelson Creek in the van. Goodbye see you after school xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.